Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Really .... No Really

Really there has been nothing to write about since all I have experienced is loss and devastation.

I know that I did a blog post about counting down the days when the football season was going to start, now I feel like I need to start counting down the days for when the basketball season is going to start since I'm already sick of football!

Yes, I'm sick of football!

Good thing that BYU beat the Huskies after having a near death experience with heat stroke and blistering up my feet to the point of bloodiness, luckily I got my hands on some tickets to the game. I'm not complaining about the sacrifices I made to go to the game but I will say that I'm glad that I didn't try to make a trip out to Utah for these last two games.

Its sad that by the end of last Saturday I was comparing BYU to Wyoming. I guess we aren't so bad that the quarterback is running all over the field in attempt to catch his own ball, poor Wyoming, at least we will have one win this season.

I know you are thinking that I'm a traitor but I will continue to watch the games faithfully. The only difference now is that my eyes get puffy and red and I indulge in a pint of haagen daas ice cream to drown out my sorrows after each game.

The only things that have brought me true comfort is the small poster I stole from the LaVell Edwards stadium women's bathroom of Brandon Davies. I would have taken the Jimmer poster as well but the bathroom traffic became too congested. Another thing that made me happy was the loss of Notre Dame. At least I know that Slobber Holtz was crying just as hard on his pillow as I was Saturday night:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the football problems. If you want some really good entertainment, call Than during a BYU game. He just yells at me. Thanks for the bread. It was absolutely delicious.