Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged by Pops

Sorry Raeanne that it took me so long to respond to the tag. By the way, you should not be sleeping on your stomach, its horrible for your neck!!!!! 7 weird things, are you sure thats it because I could probably write a Pulitzer Prize winning novel. Here is goes:

1. I really can't find my way out of a paper bag!
2. I love water! Michael might be the only one to think thats weird!
3. I like black people more than white people.
4. I have a weird phobia about washing my hands (I do it like 20 - 30 times a day!)
5. I talk to myself all of the time (I guess that is because there is no one better to talk to! haha)
6. I didn't learn how to whistle until I was 19.
7. I love to wear flip flops year around.

1 comment:

Big Mama said...

Ya, you better be sorry you never talk to me. So you coming back for any of the holidays? I'm having Mikila withdrawls. I am, not my back. I'm not a user like all of our other friends. hahaha! Anyway, miss you girl. I love reading your blog.