Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why I Love Dogs More Than People!



Maybe its my old age or maybe its because I've decided not to care if people get offended if I should choose to not like them. The other day I was informed that its alright if I don't want to get married as long as I get a dog. For the first time the marital advice was good!! Here are the reasons for me being bias towards dogs.


1. Unconditional love 24 - 7

2. They don't come with baggage.
3. They don't require diamonds or trucks, just a nice t-bone steak once in a while.
4. They don't act self righteous and express opinions that no one cares about.
5. If its a black dog you can call it nigger and it won't pull a blade out on you.
6. Doesn't judge its master even if the master happens to be chubby.
7. You don't have to share your chocolate with it (it can kill them!
8. There is no binding contract, the animal can be taken away at any time if you are displeased with it.

I forgot to add that they are usually adorable like Brewer up here (sorry I took your picture Jana) Alas, I cannot own a dog for fear of LaNell shooting it on site (yes she would!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know some old people in Thermaghetto that got a dog named Sadie. I could probally get that for you, if you want. You'd have to pay the shipping, though.