Between the 6 of us there isn't a shred of fashion sense or style. Remember when we all wore soccer socks & sandals to church.
Here we are in Florida for band. I think that LaNell still thinks that we are living in the Cretaceous period and that she is the mighty
Tyranesaurus Rex. Very Sexy!

Good ol' girls camp. If you will look very carefully you will find LaNell in a not so great mood. What happened to her that put such a sour expression on her face? Don't worry LaNell, your still pretty!

Graduation day
! Here is what I think are some of the thoughts of my fellow graduates: Katie L." 5 is a good nubmer, yes that will be managable." Katie V." If I have to smile for one more picture I am going to rip my teeth out so no one wants me in their pic!" Angelee " Why does Katie get 5, I want to make out with 5 guys!" Mikila " When can I tear this necklace apart and the eat the candy?" Erica " Don't I look pretty, it took 24 hours to detangle & comb my hair"
When I attended Ricks I lived next door to Katie & LaNell. Good thing because you will notice that there was something in the water over there that made them think that College Avenue housing was a barnyard! Ounk, Ounk.
LaNell & I making our first snowman. LaNell & I fought over it because we needed a date for the next big dance. I think our date turned out fairly sexy.

This is a sight to behold! I don't know what is funnier, the actual Grandma underwear or the fact that Katie talked LaNell into putting a pair of them on!

Here is the crew. The BYU ers came up for a visit which turned out to be pretty fun. I wanted to put this picture in for 2 reasons: To show a pretty picture of Erica after Angelee's escapades and to make fun of Josh because he looks pretty stupid, go G.I. Joe!!!

The MTC. Sister Brown is either excited about the processed food she is eating or she is excited to see me. I can't say too much about Sister Brown at the MTC for fear of her telling the shower story. I will say that the story involves a sister missionary minding her own business in a shower who all of a sudden has to lunge for a towel (this is difficult for a chubby girl!) because another sister missionary feels like suprising her with a camera!

Post mission. I say post mission because it should indicate that LaNell & I should be mature, (oh well, you can't win them all!) This no doubt is a result of LaNell thinking that she can dominate me and say whatever she wants to. You would think that this head lock would teach her not to mess with me anymore but as you can see below, there was another attack.
! Here is what I think are some of the thoughts of my fellow graduates: Katie L." 5 is a good nubmer, yes that will be managable." Katie V." If I have to smile for one more picture I am going to rip my teeth out so no one wants me in their pic!" Angelee " Why does Katie get 5, I want to make out with 5 guys!" Mikila " When can I tear this necklace apart and the eat the candy?" Erica " Don't I look pretty, it took 24 hours to detangle & comb my hair"When I attended Ricks I lived next door to Katie & LaNell. Good thing because you will notice that there was something in the water over there that made them think that College Avenue housing was a barnyard! Ounk, Ounk.
LaNell & I making our first snowman. LaNell & I fought over it because we needed a date for the next big dance. I think our date turned out fairly sexy.
This is a sight to behold! I don't know what is funnier, the actual Grandma underwear or the fact that Katie talked LaNell into putting a pair of them on!

Here is the crew. The BYU ers came up for a visit which turned out to be pretty fun. I wanted to put this picture in for 2 reasons: To show a pretty picture of Erica after Angelee's escapades and to make fun of Josh because he looks pretty stupid, go G.I. Joe!!!

The MTC. Sister Brown is either excited about the processed food she is eating or she is excited to see me. I can't say too much about Sister Brown at the MTC for fear of her telling the shower story. I will say that the story involves a sister missionary minding her own business in a shower who all of a sudden has to lunge for a towel (this is difficult for a chubby girl!) because another sister missionary feels like suprising her with a camera!

Post mission. I say post mission because it should indicate that LaNell & I should be mature, (oh well, you can't win them all!) This no doubt is a result of LaNell thinking that she can dominate me and say whatever she wants to. You would think that this head lock would teach her not to mess with me anymore but as you can see below, there was another attack.

15 comments:
thanks for the memories Mikila. Some of these pictures might be considered blackmail worthy so if you find yourself without a place to live I think Erica has an empty house this week! Good Luck.
Those pictures are nasty!! I can't wait until this evening you better not forget we are hiking the Y. If you don't show I will dedicate a post to combat this act of cruelty.
Well well... looks like a lot of great memories have been created. Where was I in these pics? Oh wait... I must've been making out with the missionaries! AY! (ya, I'm being sarcastic) But I must say, I am the most well dressed person in the Disneyworld pic. I would say you were, but since the bird pooped on you, that knocks you out of the race!
Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about the bird that pooped on you that day! All I can say about this post is:
1. Thank goodness we're not in high school anymore.
2. . . . well, now that I think about it, that's all I have to say about that.
I've seen worse pictures of Lan, don't worry. Secretly I was hoping to see her dead grandma's fuchsia sweat pants in at least one picture. oh well.
OH, I have some pink sweats pictures somewhere, don't worry. AND, those were NOT OUR UNDERWEAR. Weren't they for Heather when she got married? Either way, they are nasty, but fyi we only wore them OVER our clothes. (as if that makes it o.k.) I dont' care, we sure had fun and I stand by our crazy behavior!!!
pumpkins are on Friday night - I'll call you.
Those were classic! I forgot we were all in band together. The bird pooping was hilarious.
Did anyone from oroville ever look at a mirror before leaving the house? Just curious!
This is actually Ben. I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the mormon class high school graduation picture.
This is shauna. I told Ben he was probably making out with me so he shouldn't feel too bad about not being in the picture. I think it was a good trade off!
Ben doesn't feel bad. He was just joking around with you. Besides, he knows that you have a picture of the two of you at the winter formal on your nightstand.
I love the pictures of College Ave. Katie and LaNell look hilarious! I remember them wearing those granny panies over their pants! It is hilarious to see pictures of all you girls that I know now and did not know back then.
I'm so glad I stubbled across your blog!!! I just finished a paper on the Titanic - so made me think of you!
did you fall off a cliff? or just stop blogging??
You're a little over-due for an update my friend!!!
You've just been tagged, so check out my blog for more info.
Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
So I've been waiting for a famous Mikila update... but it's been pretty slow on this blog recently. What gives?!
I want to see more embarrassing pictures and classic Mikila quotes.
Post a Comment