Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Game Day




GO BYU!


I don't get to go to the actual BYU games very often so I was very excited when Than said he had an extra ticket. I knew it was going to be cold so I bundled up like an Eskimo (Than of coarse made fun of me and he also made fun of your nifty knitter work Michael, I think that you should obliterate him for that!) I have to admit that I was under the impression that the game would be so wonderful because BYU was going to annihilate New Mexico. After the first quarter I felt as though Pacen, Camry and I could beat the Cougars. Nobody played as well as they usually do, even my boyfriend Harvey wasn't getting the yards that he usually does (yes I am speaking of my fantasy & non existing world!) Anyway we pulled out the win and didn't go down in the polls (good thing I have some pull upstairs otherwise it wouldn't of happened!) I guess freezing was worth it but I will complain about something else. I decided I wanted to get a drink of water during half time which would have taken a few minutes but Than asked if I could stop at the snack bar and get him something (I should have told him to shove it!) I wasn't opposed to stopping until I was standing in line and it was very apparent that I was going to miss some of the game which I did (a whole 5 minutes on the clock!) Because its so loud I didn't hear my phone ring but I later noticed that Than had called and I had asked him why, he proceeded to tell me that he thought I had gotten lost and that is why I missed some of the game. I'll have you know that a chubby girl can always find food and I have managed to learn how to read over the years so that if I can't find my seat I can look at my ticket! Well all in all the day was fun. Thanks for the ticket!


Picture: Why is it that Evan is the only one that doesn't look ridiculous???? I was just wondering who waxes your eyebrows Than?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Mikila!

Cook Family said...

ha ha-You froze your butt off, while I sat in my nice cozy home watching the game on T.V. Or I at least looked at the T.v. a few times as my husband and his uncles watched. Did they win? I guess I hadn't noticed. I'm not a big football fan. Although, I would have traded you my nice warm cozy fire to have frozen my butt of too with those guys too. You're lucky that you get see them. I'm jealous! I miss being with all my old friends. Miss ya. Hope you had fun.

Liz and Kevin said...

Glad you had the chance to actually go to the game! Hope all is going well with you in Utah! Miss you and your massages! My friends bought me a pregnancy massage for my b-day. I will have to let you know how she does!

Tiffany said...

You are hilarious! We're so glad we found your blog! Come visit us -
boulant5.blogspot.com
Mike & Tiffany Boulant