Oh, how cute, its a child. Since everyone knows I eat little children I just wanted to show my next victim (and you just thought I wanted to photograph your pretty face Raeanne!) Michelle was in town for a few days, its been nice to see her. She is extremely entertaining, bless her soul for down grading a bit just to hang out with me. If you have not already read Angelee's blog you should know that Angelee is a 5 star entertainer. Seriously Pilar, I think you should take your comedy to Vegas and be an intermission act for Celine Dion. Unfortunately I found out the hard way that I shouldn't bring any cookies because everyone will just eat them, and I thought I was the chubby princess.
The other thing that I found out is that their cannot be 2 princesses in a house at the same time!! Everyone knows that I am the chubby princess but everyone may not know that Angelee is the princess of everything else. For some reason whenever I am around her I feel that Anglee is threatened by my good looks, charismatic personality, good natured kindness to the point that an unspoken violence bursts out of her. I don't know what to do to make this right with her except to continually throw her down so that she knows who the boss is. The picture on her blog that shows her on top of me is after I threw her down and pounded her 5 times but couldn't defeat her anymore due to excess laughter. You think that a person would come up with a different tactical plan if they keep losing but I don't think that its getting through to her. Its going to be ok Pilar, I love you anyway.
By the way, my camera's battery went dead and so I didn't get the proper footage, unfortunately!!!!!!
2 comments:
That was funny. I wish the video were longer, why does your camera never ge the footage you need? I always knew you were a princess at heart, hence your theme song someday my prince will come!!!
to fix the compartment in Micheal's car, duct tape it shut so it won't keep falling onto your lap!
Post a Comment