Friday, July 3, 2009

As The World Turns

This week I turned my face into a corner ashamed of myself for being so dependent upon modern day technology. At the moment I have to rely upon the dog & rice smelling library in Oroville. I hate this bloody place anyway, I feel like I have to spray a pesticide all over my body so that I don't expose myself to any type of hepatitis. Luckily Michael Meyer is working on Shane's computer so I will be able to keep on top of my blog or maybe I could just let it go for 4 months like some people but I'm not going to name any names.
Another thing I've learned while being in Oroville is that my family is under the delusion that my room is a storage unit. Maybe I should start charging them a monthly fee for all of the effort I'm exuding to heave my mammoth body over boxes & crates just to make it into my bed. The other problem is that my whole family is now moved back into my parents' home. At one point we used to all fit in there pretty comfortably but now I'm thinking that either the house has shrunk or 4 polar bears + all their crap can longer fit (I'm thinking its the first option.)
Lastly I want to talk about my love of yard sales. I'm not talking about just any yard sale, I'm talking about a yard sale at ...... well I was going to write it down but I made the mistake of letting my mom read it and she told me that I was being too mean (she obviously doesn't know me very well.) Anyway, I was disappointed because I had no camera to take a picture but it was fun rummaging through to see if I needed anything there. Everything was for free but everything looked like it had came from the city dump. Michael and I looked searched relentlessly for a turkey baster to send to Erica but to no avail (sorry Erica, I know that you would have enjoyed getting that in the mail.) I did find a baby car seat which I almost took in case I decided to breed a liter of monsters. Fun times!

6 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

SICK!

MaRee said...

Back to Oroville where you belong. You know you do. You are one of us... like it or not. Yes, you look at home in Walmart on the first of the month. And the solution to your room is to move it all to the front room and put a table cloth on it and a plastic bush in a margarine tub. Yes, you are one of us.

Angelee said...

my mom is funny huh? I want to see you. call me.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey you. i had a thoroughly enjoyable gospel doctrine class yesterday at table mountain. do you want to kow why? because i had the pleasure of sitting next to your wonderful father! :) he was too cute. he even let me use his scriptures because i didn't have mine with me. :) (we also ran into your parents at casa vieja the other night when tyler was in town, and your sweet dad came over and chatted with us and gave each of my kids a mint that he bought for them....so nice.) give me a call, i'd love to hang out. :)

5fords said...

cationI laugh so hard at your posts! Come over to my house, and you can use my computer. Also got your phone call...it got deleted, but call me back so we can go pick some veggies and fruit at the garden.