Well I packed all of my crap in the car and started the long drive home with Claudia (yes I named the car after Claudia Bendorf, she sold me the car.) I know that everyone thought that the car wouldn't make it but I didn't have a single problem with it so happy day for me. I have only been in Oroville for one day but already I am getting sentimental and definitely miss certain things about Utah which brings me to the purpose of my post.
10 Things I Miss About Utah
1. No, its not the snow!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Having the slight possibility of running into Jimmer Fredette so that I can proceed to make a fool out of myself.
3. Taking weekly walks with LaNell up to the Y (yes, weekly!)
4. My job, it really was a great job and I worked with awesome people.
5. Driving to Oroville with Sam so that we could discuss the inner workings of every single soul that is from Oroville.
6. Getting scared by Dan.
7. Good restaurants that are appealing to a chubby princess.
8. Watching the BYU Cougars dominate!
9. Going to the BYU library to read.
10. STROGANOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Utah is great but being home is great to. Already I have come up with several blog title entries that include:
I'm only a part time friend
Do you want to hit that?
The grand majesty of Lou Holtz
Ghettorific
I'm taking up donations for the antler house
Nothing beats the service of Taco Bell
Gardening issues, everyone has them
My family IS crazy!
9 comments:
sadly i'm not on your list. We will miss you living out here. my back....my hands....my feet. :) In all seriousness, we really enjoy you and will truly miss having you around. We will have to get our nertz on when i'm in the ville.
I can't wait to read some of your new posts :)
Let me know how long you are in Oroville for!
You know what they say about the green grass... and you know it takes a lot of water to get the grass green here. Anyway... welcome home... in time for Walmart on the 1st, temps in the triple digits, tramp stamps galore, and everyone at least 20 lbs. overweight. I can see why you could hardly wait to return.
Sarcasm? What sarcasm! Hey... I have an idea. Why don't you become a tattoo artist? I don't think this economy is hurting that business at all. At least not here in the ville.
Man, I wish I could go back and see everyone again. It will probably be quite a while before we get back there again.
Mikila, I'm glad you made it home safely. I will miss you, not that I saw you that often, but when I did I enjoyed it. You are a great gal and I'm glad I know you. See you when I come to CA!!
Mikila, I make KILLER stroganoff!!! I will make it for you, along with the FRESH veggies, and an ICE COLD DR. PEPPER!......and if you want you can work on Dustin's back....my arms and hands are killing me!
Mikila, you are just in time for some of some gigantic zucchini from our gigantic garden! Give us a call...
yay, you're back :) Im looking forward to the upcoming blogs.. some of those titles look pretty crazy. lol. we should try to get together while you are still here!!
Post a Comment