Thursday, June 18, 2009

This Will Be A Night That Is Hard To Forget!

Well well, here we go. I love these weekly assault rituals that I provide for everyone on my blog which makes me think, "everyone knows that if they do something ridiculous or funny enough I will surely post about it so why do people invite me to places?" I guess some people are just nice, which I'll be honest, I don't understand that kind of behavior.
Here is a case of some people trying to be nice but ended up being very entertaining as well so I want to personally thank the Nettesheim family, Nellers and Joelie for an entertaining evening.
We kind of had a little going away party because I am leaving Utah to move home to Oroville (you know, home of the golden teeth.) I know that I have talked about Ben's stroganoff before but I must say that if Ben was a person comparable to the wicked witch on Hansel & Gretal and made a house of stroganoff to lure little greedy chubby kids there, he would have made a meal out of me a long time ago. Nothing can stop me from showing up at Jana & Ben's if they say they are making stroganoff. The food was good, thank you so much!!
Don't ask me what Ben & Joel are doing ( I guess they are guarding their women. One might ask if LaNell is Joel's woman, I think that they would be a cute couple. They both like to hike, play sports, talk about how wonderful they are at sports and criticize fat people; that sounds like a match made in heaven to me.)

Here is Cali's reaction to me after LaNell told her I eat children. She is sure cute!


Here is a funny story that nobody will believe. I tend to have my favorites and Packer happens to be one of them when he isn't PMSing. I love to play with Packer. I was sitting on the couch and throwing Packer around. Master Brown decides that she would be more entertaining and so she told Packer to come to her so that she could play with him. I was thrilled when I heard Packer's response, "NO!" Thanks Packer, you made my day!


Here is Brewer. I'm going to miss this cute dog. He loves getting massages from me therefore I love giving them to him.
Finally, here is the grand finale. This is when it gets a little out of control.
For some reason the subject of musicals come up and then the conversation turns to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. This show is ridiculous, if you have been able to avoid it thus far in your life, I salute you! Who even owns this show, oh wait a minute, Jana & Ben do. While Ben was popping in the video I offered to give everyone a shoulder rub. The Brownie Monster can't just accept a shoulder rub, she had to ask for a butt rub. Here is the following dialog:
Mikila "you don't have a butt"
LaNell "I know, can I have some of yours Jana?"
Ben "I'm not giving up any of MY wife's butt, I had to pay for that transplant!"
Before that conversation there was another butt conversation which went like this:
Jana "I love a big booty."
Ben "I KNOW you do!"
I would like to continue but the vulgarity is just too much for me and I want this to be a PG rated blog, not PG -13. I also found out that LaNell's favorite song to sing right after she says her prayer at night is Bless Your Beautiful Hide from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Supposedly she thinks that this will draw a man to her. I also found out that there is such a thing as "bedroom voice." I didn't know exactly what that meant and so I asked Jana to demonstrate it for me, she all of a sudden became gun shy, I guess I will just have to keep on wondering.
I did have fun. Thanks you guys. I think I will close with my favorite line from the seven brides movie: "Nice night for a coon hunt!"






4 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

That was a scary post I am sure you loved every minute of writing it.

bnetty said...

Ummm, I would like to clarify... despite Mikila taking notes after the incident (literally) it's still not quite accurate. I would like to clear myself and state that I never talked about transplants! I merely stated that I wasn't willing to give up any of my wife's derriere when Lanell asked "can i have some of yours?"

jana said...

This was a most fun night and I'm glad that Mikila documented it all for us to always remember :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

The most random thing ever but I enjoyed it.