
I thought that I would start out with a nice little poem by Shell Silverstein:
"If I could only see the scale, I know that
it would state; that I've lost some inches, maybe pounds
or even tons of weight.
You'd better eat some pancakes
your looking as skinny as a
rail. I know that's what the scale would say, If I could only
see the scale."
I have greatly appreciated the gifts that people have given to me for my birthday but my favorite present has been a gift certificate to Tucanos. If you haven't been to Tucanos let me just tell you that it is a chubby girls paradise! They have all you can eat Brazilian food, its so blasted good!!!!!! Dan was kind enough to come with me. I forgot to bring my camera in and so I couldn't take a picture of all the bones on our plates. I do have to admit that I felt bad for not getting a plate to go and sending it to Angelo who has been craving Brazilian food but we all know Oroville, probably 1/2 the town doesn't even know how to spell Brazil let alone knowing that these types of resteraunts exist. Dan is one of my favorite people to eat with, he has great taste in food. We thought about inviting LaNell but a skinny person has a hard time appreciating Tucanos, we knew that she would just complain about the cost and annoy us both :).
Even though my birthday was in May I haven't been able to use this coupon until now because of my nomad instincts to travel home every other weekend. This weekend it felt weird that I was staying in town. I think I need to learn how to calm down :) !!
2 comments:
I am glad you live here and can go to Tucanos with Dan and then I don't have to waste my money:) Lets be real I cant eat $10 worth of bbq pineapple and that really is the only thing I love there. However Sam will be jealous he didt get to go.
I want some brasilian food. que saudades!!!
Post a Comment