Yes I do realize that I have been posting frequently but today I am bored out of my mind since I am sitting at home with strep throat, yes, strep throat folks. Some of you will recall that I had this a month ago so what in the world am I doing with it again. It might possibly have something to do with my soda intake + no sleep lifestyle + coming in contact with a lot of people at the work place. No matter, I broke down and went to the doctor and am now drugged up. The funny thing about strep throat is that several people have commented, "you have that again, maybe you shouldn't make out with so many different men so much." What in the world is that supposed to mean? Its true that I wouldn't mind a random make out session with a guy if I thought I would never see them again but I just don't walk around and ask for this form of entertainment. I probably would be happier about this confounded sickness if I had got it from some hot guy which brings me to the point of this post.
Top 10 Guys I Would Love to Get Strep Throat From:

Dwayne Wade

Naveen Andrews

LeBron James

David Beckham

Collin Ferrell

Brad Pitt

Reggie Bush
Robert Pattinson
Jimmer Fredette
and Terrence Howard ( I couldn't upload his picture for some reason)
5 comments:
i'm so glad you have a blog. i just found it. yay. and i'm glad you're still madly stalking all the hotties. you did pick some fine ones, i must say.
Mikila,
did you need me to send my pic. i figured that was why I didn't make the list. Do you want shirt or no shirt? Just let me know.
I am sorry youa re sick that may explain why I felt horrible yesterday, or the lack of sleep. And the second dude on your list is UGLY, maybe that is just a bad picture. I hope you feel better call me if you need anything.
LeBron James and David Bekham are excellent choices!;)
Your strepp throat is not due to soda intake or I would have it all the time and I don't ever get it. And I am around filthy little kids all day long (not my grand kids, of course). My make out sessions are with guys much less hot than yours, so my suggestion is to settle with more average kind of guys. Hope this is helpful to your health.
Post a Comment