What a glorious day for me (not to mention BYU haha!) Yesterday BYU signed up the nations #1 ranked quarterback Jake Heapes. They also signed up Ross Apo (wide receiver)and Zach Stout(middle linebacker) who are also top ranked. Unfortunately these young men are about to start their senior year of high school and so we won't see them for 2 more years but the anticipation has me doing jumping jacks!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, you can all come to the hospital to visit me, my body isn't used to such activities) Hopefully we don't have another Ben Olson situation, if we do I hope that the filthy Jews get their legs broken for some other school!
Stout, Apo, HeapesYes there is another plus to this!! Everyone knows I like the dark chocolate!!! Is it wrong that I think someone who is 11 years younger than me is hot??? These guys are amazing, they could have gone to any BCS school hailed as Gods and instead they chose BYU, in my book they get a gold star for life! When is Max Hall going to be done anyway?? I'm so sick of that bloody elf looking ego maniac that a change in the roster has excited me abundantly. Good luck to these
young men, have I mentioned that I'm very excited ???? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment