Since I enjoyed assisting Joel with his tie advertising, I thought that I would do it again out of the kindness of my over worked heart.
This is Michael (yes the one that is being restrained in saran wrap.) He is in need of a Mexican named Rosalinda (or at least be willing to change her name to Rosalinda.)
This is Michael (yes the one that is being restrained in saran wrap.) He is in need of a Mexican named Rosalinda (or at least be willing to change her name to Rosalinda.)Here is a list of the requirements and qualifications:
1. Needs to be skinny, this is a highly demanding job!
2. Needs to know enough English to understand words & phrases like cucumber sandwich,
walk up to the 7V, 10 hr. massage, rub my feet, find the remote, Dr. Pepper, clip my toe nails,
find my knittin' sticks
3. Be willing to push the lawn mower while I take a nap in my hammock.
4. Do the dishes on my assigned day.
5. Chase the next door neighbor's dog when it tries to poop in the yard or pick it up
if you are too late.
6. Tape the Ru Paul Drag Race show when I am away from home.
7. Find a wife for me that is worth 3 million dollars.
Payment will be a 10 lb bag of rice every week and a few pinto beans.
Let me know if you are interested in filling the position.
4 comments:
Does it have to be a Mexican or can she be Philippino? Cause that all sounds quite familar.
Histerical Pilar!!
HOt Dog, you did it you really did it, you figured out how to have the updated friends list.
I don't even want to know what happens after hours in the Ville (what the heck was going on here?)...this did make me laugh though!
Post a Comment