
My good friend Joel Robertson is starting a tie business. I've been excited about it ever since he told me that he wanted to do this. For those that don't know Joel, he is a hard worker and has an inventive mind. Sometimes I have to laugh at him because his brain runs at an accelerated rate of 10,000 miles per hour :).

I went by Joel's to take some pictures of his ties. I really like the ties, there is a variety of designs (100 to be exact) and they come in a handy little tot bag. There are matching children and adult ties. Another thing I love about the ties is that they are named. Style names include Tommy, Gordon and my personal favorite, Jimmer. In fact I think I will buy Jimmer and rap him around my own neck! (I am aware that this is morbid & sick!)

Neck Strings is opening May 11th. There will be a kiosk at the University Mall in front of Gear for Guys. The ties are affordable with a promotion that will run the entire week of Father's Day.
There is always a demand for ties. They are great gifts or if you are mad at a boyfriend or husband, they are durable enough to strangle anyone :).
In the words of a devoted customer, " I believe in Joel. "
Good luck Joel!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for the devoted customer shout Miki K's
Are you his personal salesman? If so, I would like a father/son matching set for Nick and Shom. Is there a website I can see them or will I have to trust you to pick a cool one? Let me know.
ooh! i would love to buy an adult one, and two matching boy ones! let me know the website, or who to contact to buy some! thanks mikila!
Post a Comment