I love nothing more than the sound of victory. Unfortunately the Cougars couldn't pull out the win against UNLV but the next day my sorrows were drowned out by the victory of my boyfriend Reggie Bush. Sorry Austin Collie, I know I should be pulling for you but you have 2 things going against you:1. Your not black (aren't you proud of me Erica, now you don't have to stop after 1 sentence.)
2. You play on the same team as a filthy Manning
I was a little worried until the Saints pulled out an interception and then I knew everything was going to be alright.
Funny that the funniest commercials were the beer commercials. I also enjoyed watching Betty White get pummeled! Tim Tebow, you and your mommy can go to a Bible study instead of taking up precious TV time.
It was fun to watch the Superbowl at Angelee's home. I will try to forget the fact that she said that she would have drinks there and so I wouldn't have to worry. When I got there, I found 5 different 2 liters of soda but no Dr. Pepper (aren't you happy that you didn't come Michael?) In the future, if somebody invites me to a small & large fiesta I am going to need a Dr. Pepper! Sad that I had to settle for tap water. It was also enjoyable to see Anglee do some cheers from our old high school days (actions and all!) To highlight the night, Nick made some wonderful soup in which Angelee kept repeating "its a
soup-er-bowl. I'm glad that at least you think that you are funny Pilar :).
Thanks for the enjoyable evening Angelee, I enjoyed myself immensely!
There is also 2 other wonderful events that took place this week.
1. Erica came into town for a visit.
2. Becky & I slaughtered Erica & Kaylee in a game of nertz. Sorry you can't
pull out a win Kaylee but I'm sure that you haven't read this far down the page to even notice that I'm saying this about you :)
1 comment:
see how great that was....I could read the whole thing! I feel so proud! ANd how dare you not cheer for austin. You should be ashamed of yourself. I [heart} Austin.
Post a Comment