The only thing to console me in this time of suffering & pain is Maxine. Since I am in such a bitter mood I have added several things to my hate list and yes I don't care if anyone gets mad at me for putting Maxi Pad back up there, I can't stand him!!!!What in the crap is wrong with BYU??? Maybe its because there aren't enough niggers on the team to get the job done or maybe its because LaNell decided not to go to the temple yesterday (according to her, the Cougars win because she goes to the temple on game day.) Whatever the reason is, I thought I was going to cry when the Cougars broke their 15 game winning streak. It wouldn't be so bad if the polls weren't going to drop them 12 notches for losing one game like they will undoubtedly do, so now they have to work their way back up.
When I lived with LaNell, she used to ask me to not come home until after she went to bed if BYU had lost a game because I was too cranky. I find that hilarious because if I was still cranky the next day about a game sometimes that "next day" would turn into several days before I talked to her (it must have been a nice break for your ears LaNell.)
On a happier note, I get to go to Utah at the end of February to see the Cougars play. If they don't win, at least I will be able to take matters into my own hands with some good old fashioned brutality (thats right, I am going to bring a bat & some brass knuckles with me.)
1 comment:
this could quite possibly be considered an over reaction. But don't worry I won't call for a few days.
Post a Comment