Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crim-a-nitly

I guess its late but I will say it anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. What is it about Christmas that I love so much. Is it demanding that I need to take all of my stuff home when I am living out of state so that LaNell is forced to keep her stuff home (that is her version, not mine!) Finding some mistletoe & some innocent bi standard to smother to death (I can't remember his name unfortunately.) Or the fact that people come home to visit and I actually have friends for a change (don't take that personally Michael, you can't be entertaining all of the time!) Anyway I had a lovely Christmas.
Several weeks ago I was able to attend what I would think the most entertaining wedding reception would be like. Becca and Kyle are so cute aren't they?! Kyle mentioned to me that he would love to be mentioned in my blog and so as a part of their wedding present I have decided to post them up here. I enjoyed the carnival themed reception. It had everything from funnel cakes to games galore. The only thing that I was upset about was the missing clown? What the crap is up with that??? I know that they scare you Becca but the way to defeat a clown is to take away their plastic nose and tell them that they aren't being navigated by the spirit anymore. I enjoyed myself, thanks for making it entertaining.

This last item of business is rather an awkward situation but has to be done. I am officially breaking up with Jimmer Fredette. I have moved on to bigger, better and blacker things like Brandon Davies. I appreciate you scoring a record high 49 points against Arizona for me but its just not enough! I'm sorry to do this publicly on my blog Jimmer but I just couldn't handle the begging, pleading and tears that would surely happen if I told you one on one. I think we had a good run of it and so I'm kindly asking you to not give Brandon a bad time, please pass the ball to him!!! On a good note, I finally have a fine negro to look at that is on the team.












4 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

Thanks to your break up Jimmer will probably play terrible this week while he recovers. It was good to see you.

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny Mikila. Thanks for the entertaining post. Come over any time to update.

Angelee said...

what, akward moments at my house don't make the list?

Parley and Katie Call said...

I wasn't even there but I'm glad there were no clowns! They are scary! I have to say I still laugh when I look at the Balderdash post. That is still our fave game to play with Par's grandparents. Glad we're not the only ones with crazy Balderdash stories. :)