Saturday, January 16, 2010

This One Is Going Out to Kaylee

I realized that I just posted yesterday but some things are just too good to pass up!
I decided to spend some time with Kaylee since she is one of the few people that I can hang out with that has a vagina. At first I was rather upset about talking to her because she told me that she doesn't read my blog because I write too much. My response is this: maybe I will start doing what you do on your blog and take naked pictures of myself while I'm cooking at a kitchenette.
Luckily the night grew to be a little more amusing as we started talking about sports. Unlike her brothers Kaylee would mistake Shaquille O'Neil for Big Bird. So we were talking about making out with black men, Kaylee seemed to have a dissatisfaction for the Negros so I felt personally responsible for educating her. I asked her if she thought Lebron James was hot and her reply was, who is that? It just kept going down hill as she guessed who that was. Answers ranged from a baseball player to a well known pimp. Needless to say I was thoroughly amused. Once I told her who LeBron James was she insisted on telling me that she had sports knowledge as she asked me where the Cavaliers played at. This is what she said, " I know that Michael Jackson used to play for the Bulls." Way to go Kaylee, I almost went into cardiac arrest.
I did later find out that Kaylee has extensive knowledge about turtles poop eating habits.
I love you Kaylee.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikila, Mikila, Mikila.....

Olive and Kaylee said...

Thanks Mikila...Never a dull moment when you are around!