Unfortunately I never got to finish my Christmas blog but there is only one thing that I forgot to write about that I thought was worth mentioning and no it isn't the fact that I found out I'm a mediocre nertz player and that Sam Hancock can slaughter me (Sam I hate you almost enough to put you on my hate list for that.) Unfortunately I'm too stupid to figure out how to access pictures on the Hancock's computer from my camera onto the blog. Anyway, the next time you are in my vehicle you will notice that there is a bacon scented car deodorizer hanging from my rear view mirror. The question isn't who gave you this Mikila, the question is what the crap is it supposed to mean???? The reasons why I would receive such a wonderful gift could include:
1. The giver of the gift thinks that I consume bacon morning, noon and night; its nice to be reminded when I am driving that I can't live without bacon.
2. When people are driving by me they will understand why I look like a pork product myself.
3. So people will be aware of how swine flu got started.
Needless to say it was the funniest gift I got this year seeing that I'm really not that big of a bacon fan the person who gave it to me is. Maybe they just wanted to see it every time they get into my car.
I just want to make a point of saying that I am taking way too much abuse about Jimmer getting mono. If he can't take things like a big boy and go on a kissing rampage then why don't I send him some kleenex and pampers.
I've decided to close by sharing a work story. I usually don't give massages to crazy people but the other day happened to be special. A woman had come in for a massage, I have to say that when I saw here I was wondering if she was even going to pay for it? I know, what a judgemental jerk I am but I DON'T CARE. She was in a moomoo that was full of holes. She acted like she had barely survived the Vietnam War with the aid of strong narcotics. I did try to give her the benefit of the doubt but it just went down hill from there. She had never had a massage before and so I carefully explained to her the process. I left the room, gave her several minutes to get undressed and get under the sheets on the table. When I knocked on the door she didn't answer but instead opened the door completely naked. That particular room happens to open into the main hall. Luckily no one was there except me. She asks me if I have a step ladder because she couldn't get up on the table. Good thing that I don't get embarrassed that easily because I ended up having to help her onto the table. She wanted to talk but then would stop in mid sentence like she was blacking out. She is probably in her mid 50's but she was very interested where I party at, she wanted to check the "hot spots" out herself. When it was time for her to get dressed I left the room but had to come back in 3 times because she kept falling asleep and didn't even know where she was the 3rd time I woke her up. LOONEY TUNES!!!! Later on I found out from one of the esthiticians that the last time she had come she asked for a Brazilian wax so that she could meet up in a hotel with her ex boyfriend that just recently got out of jail. Isn't that special!
2 comments:
Sick, sick, sick...you couldn't pay me enough to do your job!!! I should get Walt a bacon scented car freshener, although his car already smells bad enough. By the way the word verification that popped up for me was "dicktics"..what is up with that?
That is the most out of control story ever. Sorry you had to see that!
My brothers would all LOVE a bacon air freshener, thanks for the idea. :)
Post a Comment