
Here goes another shot at blogging. Hopefully this go around will be less offensive to everyone. In keeping with less offensive subjects I thought I would start off with a story that LaNell has been wanting to tell for a while. I hope that you realize LaNell how full of charity I am.
When I returned home from my mission Harry Potter was in full force. The sixth book was about to come out but I wanted nothing to do with it. Being of a purer mind back then I thought that the Potter books were encouraging false priest crafts :) It was LaNell who finally convinced me that they were great books and that I would enjoy them. When I finally picked them up I couldn't stop. I even stood in line at Barnes & Noble for the midnight unveiling of the sixth and seventh book like a dummy but at least I wasn't wearing any kind of ridiculous costume.
I guess I don't regret doing the whole Harry Potter thing but I should have run the other way when LaNell came trotting up to me with these ridiculous Twilight books. I had heard about them but thought that they were juvenile and a waste of my time. For some reason I got roped into reading them when I lived with LaNell. Secretly I think that she hypnotized me into it when I was sleeping!! Finally my will power weakened and I started to read. I stayed up for hours into the late night reading about this stupid love triangle. To top it off I didn't want LaNell or anyone else to know that I went through the set of books again and then again. I would hide in the BYU library basement so that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew. Really .... if I'm this stupid I should just drive my car into the bottom of an ocean and get it over with. The part of this terrible story is that the first Twilight film came out into the theatres. One might think that I watched it once, twice or maybe three times. Of course not! 5 is the magic number. I bow my head in embarrassment!!! The show wasn't even good but I was fixated.
How could you do this to me LaNell?????
But on the other hand who can blame me for falling in love with Edward, Jacob and all the wolves, they are steamy!!!!
Nobody better hold this against me or I will pound them!
5 comments:
I hated that first movie and because of that, I never saw the second. I saw the third and actually enjoyed it. The wolves were amazing. I could hardly stop looking at them because of their size....and Jacob without his shirt was pretty amazing too.
My personal preference is for Snape. I think he's the hottest thing ever. Hi Mikila!
I'm glad you're back.
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0
by the way,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.
best regards;
I agree on all counts. But when we see each other again, we have to watch Twilight with Rifftrax. It is the funniest thing if you're willing to make fun of Twilight a little.
Post a Comment