
I know that everyone that claims to be my friend is practically busting out of their britches in anticipation of the big day. That's right kiddies, in 30 days BYU will open their football season playing against the Washington Huskies. In the spirit of some healthy rivalry (healthy being the key word) I found a few jokes about the Huskies that I would like to share:
What is the difference between a Husky cheerleader and an elephant
A: About 40 lbs
(Sounds like I could get myself a cheerleadin' scholarship)
Whats the difference between the Huskies and the Taliban?
A: The Taliban have a running game
Despite the tearful departure of my man Harvey I think that we are going to be wonderful! We got Heaps, Apo, Stout plus a string of returned missionaries that are dying to apply the commitment pattern by sheer brute force (corny, I don't know why I said that!) My eyes will also be on Ashworth, Holt and Manumaleuna. So strap on your helmets and get ready to be tackled Washington.
3 comments:
Go Huskies!!!
I have my season ticket already paid for!!! and I am very excited for the big day. And why is Angelee saying Go Huskies?
Because Nancy, Angelee is crazy!!!!! :)
Post a Comment