
So I guess I've never looked like this before but I do think that I got pretty close when I dressed up like Baywatch's Pam Anderson for Angelee's birthday. Since I couldn't find leg warmers that went over my chunky calves I decided to dress up like a Baywatch babe. Unfortunately I didn't get to run in slow motion but I think I was pretty flashy with my yellow yarn wig which my mother helped me construct (bless her soul for going along with my crazy ideas.)
I'm so mad at myself for forgetting the camera. Why do I do that every time there is an opportunity to take pictures?
Well what do I say about Angelee's 30th birthday. The highlights of the evening included:
Angelee and I looking at old high school pictures (holy crap, I forgot about the lovely different hair colors that I used to have.)
Angelee throwing her bags on the ground demanding to know where
she is going to be taken.
Twister, that should not be played by a bunch of 30 year olds (sorry I suffocated
you Liz.)
Skating, yes I did make it around twice. (By the way, Nick you and I should go skating some time, it looks like we are in the same skating bracket ;)
When Liz asked me if I was checking out guys my loud response included, "yeah, that black guy that works here." Don't worry he passed by me right as I was saying it.
All and all it was an entertaining evening. I guess I exerted myself so much that I got strep throat and have been sick since that.
In closing, I thought that I would share a little story about my friend Pilar.
Well actually all of the stories that I can think of she has forbidden me to utter so I will just say thanks for being a delightful, entertaining and lovely person.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you got sick. no fun. maybe you were out too late :) thanks for no stories.
How do you always get strep? That is crazy! Your outfit was quite unique. I wish I had been there I would have brought my whistle and made you skate more than two laps:)
Post a Comment