Look at my vanilla & chocolate boyfriends high fiving it. I'm so clever that I've managed to keep both of them from finding out about each other, good thing to, they work so well together. I'm in such a good mood from BYU win this evening against Air Force that I have decided to blog, ( I thought I had better hurry before something bad happens. I'll be honest, when BYU lost to New Mexico I started to cry and I was in such a bad mood that I missed Saturday night stake conference. Unless you are a die hard you wouldn't understand but I'm just waiting for those stupid Lobos to show up at the Marriott Center, we'll see who is crying then!
Other good news was that the Packers won the Superbowl. I wasn't very impressed with the commercials this year but I was significantly amused by my mother. I talked her into watching the game with me, she was upset before the game even started when she stated: "why are they showing these fat people on the camera?" Her second quote was, "why do they have to run across the whole field, why can't they just run to the half mark?" I love my mother for the simple reason that she is hilariously ignorant of most sports matters.
Seriously I should get the dummy of the year award and here is why.
1. I was at a staff meeting several weeks ago. When I arrived almost everyone was already there and so I got stuck with a crappy chair that looked like it came out of the civil war era. Knowing that I don't weigh 90 pounds didn't stop me from sitting down in it anyway. In the middle of the meeting I realized that the chair was becoming wobbly and so I tried to move. Once I realize that I'm going to cause a Tsunami in Chico, California I tried to stop myself by putting my hand where the chair folds in. 2 seconds late my sorry self is on the floor and I was in so much pain from my fingering getting jammed I'm surprised that I didn't scream out a few 4 letter words. Everyone looked at me so I decided to laugh and then there was a roaring thunder of laughter from the whole group. Good times.
2. The second thing I did happened this evening when I was talking about Abouo. For those that don't know, Abuou is a basketball player from the Ivory Coast. I don't know if I'm just dyslexic or brain dead because of too many trips to the buffet but I said that Abouo was from the west coast ivory. I'm telling this story now because Michael said he was going to start his own blog and that would be his first story. I don't know why statements like that worry me when I know Michael is far too busy finishing up doing nothing from yesterday to move on by something today :)
Jimmer always puts me in a good mood!!! For Christmas I received what LaNell likes to call a Simba hat. LaNell how could you desecrate Cosmo's good name like that? Its true that my head gets overly hot and it makes me scratch my head but I love it ( I forgot to mention that I look like a complete moron in it.) Furthermore when I wear it I will have everyone know that BYU has never lost. So go ahead and make fun of me LaNell but when I wear that hat I feel that the universe & BYU moves to my command.
As to this recent facebook thread from some stupid girl going to BYU that is sick of hearing about Jimmer a word of warning to whoever she is; if I ever meet up with that used up tampax tampon I'm going give her a good old fashioned swirly and then I'm going to hold her down and tattoo Jimmer # 32 on her forehead so she won't ever forget who the master is!!!
1 comment:
Why didn't you steal the picture of you with your simba hat off of my blog I wouldn't have even called you a thief.
I am way bummed I didn't see you. I stayed in Chico the whole time and it was just so short. Bummer.
Post a Comment