Monday, February 14, 2011

What Kind of Friend Am I?

Let me just ask, who just calls one of their friends on their birthday, failing to even mention happy birthday????
I'm sure LaNell is used to it by now but still I want to say that I'm so sorry!!!!!
In my defense I can barely remember when my parents birthdays are. Some years I have to call Shane to ask him when they are. Angelee can also verify that I call her every year to ask when Michael's birthday is. I don't know why but I'm just horrible about remembering birthdays. Now that I think about it, I know when LaNell's birthday is but I was so into talking about my agenda that I forgot to mention anything until I talked to Angelee yesterday. By the way I want to commend Angelee & Brittney because they remember everyone.

Here are some memories that I have with Master Brown. We have experienced some pretty humorous times together, for example, our trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Its only 2 hours away from Rexburg and so Carrie drove us up there. We had a lot of fun until the ride back. Lets just say that Katie had her eyes closed, LaNell was calling the temple to put our names on the prayer roll while I was laughing & holding on for dear life while Carrie almost killed us on the treacherous ride home :)
Look how young we all are!!! Graduating class of 98'




LaNell and I were in the back of a jeep when this picture was taken. LaNell doesn't like this picture but I always have.
A few other things that I love about LaNell:
1. Will always willingly take me to crafty stores.
2. Loves to steal mattresses after hours.
3. Always laughs at my jokes, even if they aren't funny.
4. Likes to hang out with Nadra or any dog for that matter.
5. Enjoys telling children that I like to eat kids
6. Loves to take me on hikes so that she watch me shift my fat body up hills.
Thanks for all the fun memories LaNell. I hope that you had a great birthday!!!



2 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

I did have a great Bday. I was laughing after I talked to you but I am not great at remembering birthdays either so no offense was taken. The day was low key just like I like it to be.

Angelee said...

I must confess. I am no better than you. Well, a little better. I didn't call her on her birthday and not mention it, but I didn't call her at all. I thought of her all day though. I wanted to call, but...no excuse...didn't. i even bought her a card (a week before her birthday mind you) but haven't gotten it in the mail yet. so, I guess I'll be next to post a what kind of friend am I? to lanell. sorry lan.