skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Devils Chubby Mistress
Dedicated to BYU sports, Dr. Pepper, tall big negros, Haagen Daas, and Jimmer #32
Monday, September 15, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mikila
I'm from northern California. I enjoy reading, playing games and watching comical movies. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
View my complete profile
MY MOTTO IN LIFE
SARCASM, JUST ANOTHER SERVICE I OFFER FOR FREE
Not Exactly the Chubby Princess, More Like the Queen of Hearts
This is me with one of my faithful followers
My Blog List
Brownie Updates
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago
Steve and Erin
Christmas in Middletown
9 years ago
McOmber Family
Afton Irene
9 years ago
Robertson Family
Utah vacation over New Years
10 years ago
The Hancock's
My new project life documentation. Let's see if I can be consistent. A page a day...anyone could do it!
10 years ago
The Hancock
10 years ago
tyler and me...
Rivers 9 (2015) Streaming in hd
10 years ago
angelee and her boys
I won't start by saying..."It's been awhile". I'll just ignore that fact.
11 years ago
Belly, Lilly, Maddy, and Jayd the Robertson's
Feather Fiesta Days
12 years ago
Memoirs of Moo
The Common Core Debunked
12 years ago
Boulant Family
12 years ago
Ryan Robertson
Seen It Queen
13 years ago
Hancock's Happy Home
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
14 years ago
Five Fords
Crossing Over
14 years ago
MaRee
I AM MARRIED!!! And I am in love...
14 years ago
Jared & Amber Reynolds
Boy oh boy
15 years ago
OK Is Alright With Me
New Blog
15 years ago
Four P's in a Pod
Cook-n up Something Sweet
Jana's Blog
Our Little Family
Private Bloggers
Calls
Fairbanks A
Hancock L
Nelsons
Papa
Thompsons
Things I LOVE
Falling asleep in LaNell's livingroom because I've stayed up till 3 am reading a stupid Twilight book
Hugh Nibley
Bruce R. McConkie
Nertz
Scriptures (favorite is Ether)
Family
Driving home with Sammy Hancock
Jokes
Sayid (Naveen Andrews)
Watching Dan & LaNell haul a queen size matress upstairs
The song Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
Salt Lake temple
Erica's cooking (even if I end up throwing it up later on )
Laughing (usually at other people's expense)
Cougar Stadium
When people fall in the snow (not including myself)
Becky Hancock
Lebron James
Bacon scented car deoderizers
My vehicle Claudia
Football
Basketball
Brandon Davies
JImmer Fredette
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(5)
Happy Birthday Jana
Inspired by David Letterman
I Fell In Love!!
No title
I Can't Believe I'm Doing This
No comments:
Post a Comment