Well we all know who David Letterman is and personally I feel that he is a genius. He devised the Top 10 which I feel will be useful in crushing & demeaning Angelee's soul today. Before I start I just want to say that no one has given me more flack about my above average literature than Angelee so therefore the game is on. Pilar I just want to remind you that very few people have gained grace from me after I have striked their name in my black book, you however are one of the few but if this chastisement continues there is no coming back. With that said I will proceed to humble you.
Top Ten Reasons Why Its Merciful Of Me To Be Friends With Angelee:
10. Her favorite color is pink - that is a sign of a deranged mind!
9. She is a home wrecker - likes to eat donuts for breakfast with married men.
8. Tried to convince her friends that she was pregnant at age 12 by stuffing her shirt with a giant balloon.7. Sounds like a battered donkey when she laughs.
6. Has stated that green beans are against the word of wisdom.
5. Likes to hide in cars in order to listen to other people's conversations.
4. Thinks that exercising consists of raising her arm to pop a frozen peppermint patty in her mouth.
3. Lives in a fantasy world that is a mixture of Alice and Wonderland & Wonderwoman.
2. Tries to get men to fall in love with her by organizing a camping trip and then forgetting her sleeping bag and tent.
1. Encourages her friends to write down who they have a crush on and then hand delivers the actual note to the crush.
Disclaimer: These events are a combination of the past and present. This Top 10 is a warning to those who think that they are going to be talking any trash about me on their blogs! If you don't like the fact that I am bias, racial, opinionated and a General hater then you can find a blog that has butterflies and tulips growing on it.
6. Has stated that green beans are against the word of wisdom.
5. Likes to hide in cars in order to listen to other people's conversations.
4. Thinks that exercising consists of raising her arm to pop a frozen peppermint patty in her mouth.
3. Lives in a fantasy world that is a mixture of Alice and Wonderland & Wonderwoman.
2. Tries to get men to fall in love with her by organizing a camping trip and then forgetting her sleeping bag and tent.
1. Encourages her friends to write down who they have a crush on and then hand delivers the actual note to the crush.
Disclaimer: These events are a combination of the past and present. This Top 10 is a warning to those who think that they are going to be talking any trash about me on their blogs! If you don't like the fact that I am bias, racial, opinionated and a General hater then you can find a blog that has butterflies and tulips growing on it.
3 comments:
Please. That didn't even phase me. And, to set the record straight-it wasn't green beans, it was peas.
That just made me want to trash talk you on my blog!
Wow Mikila! I am scared to cross you now. I can only imagine what horrible grudges you may be holding for the likes of me in your mind especiially now that you have a forum in which to expose them.
Thanks for the gracious comments about my kids, but seriously did you have to use the word sperm on my families tulip and butterfly covered blog? NBL!
Post a Comment