Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Doing This


I've always thought of myself as a person who doesn't follow the trodden path but apparently I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm still trying figure out how I got roped into the blog business. Its really not my fault, so naturally I'm going to blame it on Jana and Ben for offering $10.00 and also my landlord LaNell aka The Brownie Monster!!! This is not a title of endearment, LaNell really is a monster! I sympathize with the Jews a lot now except for the fact that they didn't have to pay rent to live in Auschwitz. I've never received so much scrutiny for being chubby. LaNell assigned herself as my wellness coordinator and writes assignments down for me to accomplish before the end of the day. These so called assignments are only things that LaNell & Richard Simmons could do.

Other complaints about The Monster include but are not limited to:

1. Doesn't laugh at my jokes when I'm obviously hilarious!

2. Drags me to stores that I have no desire to go to!

3. Has tried to put a Dr. Pepper and ice cream ban in the house (she obviously wants to see me die!)

4. Won't except my help when I offer (Am I physically handicapped?)

5. Writes false & derogatory statements about me on her blog!

6. She has informed me that I will call her Master Brown (someone has forgotten that they grew up in the ghetto!)


Well its apparent that I could go on for a while, suffice it to say that the reason I am doing this blog is to get back at LaNell! With all sincerity I love you LaNell!