First off I just want to laugh at the fact that so many people complained about there being no blog entry so I put one up and then no one comments just because I use the word nigger. If thats all it takes so that I can end this silly masquerade of mindless chatter then I will be using that and other words more.
I was trying to think of what to talk about, I really wanted to talk about the BYU game that LaNell & I went to but LaNell's head was in the clouds thinking about Prince Charming and so she forgot the camera. Its sad because our seats were so good that I got to touch the hem of Jimmer's shirt (Don't mind me, I'm just slightly twiterpated!)The game was fun and luckily we won, thanks to Cummard.
I thought that I would take a moment to tell a sad story that LaNell has been nagging me to tell for ages now. Fortunately there is no picture to go along with it but I'm sure if Michael had a camera he would have been more than happy to snap a shot of me in a moment of embarassment!!!! LaNell likes to call me chuckles, tragically my insessant laughter problem caught up with me one day when I was hanging out with Michael. We had gone to lunch over in Chico and then decided to walk around in a park. For some reason Michael decided that he wanted to be the funniest person in the world. Of coarse as the jokes became increasingly funnier I could not stop laughing to the point of heart attack. I couldn't breathe and I had indulged in several Dr. Peppers so I was telling Michael to stop or I was going to pee my pants. He of coarse found this hilarious and continued. Of coarse the breaking point was when I realized that I should have invested in a package of Pampers! I didn't know what to do, I was frantically searching for a restroom but there was only a gathering hall that was being used by a wedding reception. So I had to do what any chubby girl would do and that is to charge into the reception and quickly find a bathroom. Luckily no one stopped me to inquire about my attire, I guess they thought that I was just there to indulge in the cake. Luckily I didn't have too bad an accident but I did think about murdering Michael & investing in a catheter. So in the words of Billy Madison, "you ain't cool unless you pee your pants!"
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago
4 comments:
"Of coarse as the jokes became increasingly funnier"
Wait. Were the jokes funny or coarse? I'm confused.
You left out the reception hall part when you told me the story. But it is still hilarious.
Peeing your pants is the coolest. I too have a peed pants story. You'll have to get it from Shauna though.
I'm totally COOL waaaaaay to often!
Post a Comment