
I need to ask for forgiveness for 2 things: 1. For bothering half the people on my phone list and waking up my roommate. 2. For using this forum to act completely out of character & in a most ridiculous manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that I experienced the most exhilarating night of my life yesterday! As some of you know I have "thing" for Jimmer Fredette. Last night I was ushering at a UVU basketball game. I was on the floor because my boss knows I like to watch the games. All of a sudden I see 6 guys walking to their seats. Jimmer, Tavenari, Abouo and a couple of other fine looking brothers :). I felt as though I was going to burst at the seams (You know, the seams of my chubby suit that I wear around everyday!) I thought I was going to pass out from excitement!!! I know this sounds like something that would take place in the Anne of Green Gables series but seriously it makes me want to vomit just knowing that I am acting this retarded!
So after the game was over the group lingered around. I knew then that it was now or never so I mustered enough courage to go and approach the group. I talked to Tavenari first, by the way, that guy is hot and he is dark enough!!!! I told him that I enjoyed watching him play (sorry Michael, I do like him even when he misses his 3 pointers! :) I got to shake Abouo's hand and then I got to talk to Jimmer. He probably thought that there was a break out from the insane asylum but he was very cordial to me and I don't believe that he remembered me from the last time I made a complete fool in front of him so that was good. I told him that I wanted to exchange 2 tickets to the Wake Forest game (big game for those that don't know) for massage therapy. Who knows if these tickets will come through for me but he was nice about it and I enjoyed talking to him.
The last ridiculous fact that I would like to share is the fact that my stomach was so full of butterflies last night that I couldn't fall asleep until 2 am! Maybe I need to take a steady dose of sedatives so that eventually I can come down from cloud 9.
5 comments:
Why do you deny the fact that you do indeed want to get married. You have a full blown crush going on here girl.
You are a girl...underneath it all.
You are such a girl!!!
You're a girl?
you are so funny :)
Post a Comment