Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rantings and Ravings

Well LaNell has reminded me that it has been too long and Sam is disappointed that I haven't shared our recent felon story so I guess its time to write.


Good News: Dan Brown sold me his camera and I am very happy with it!! Now I can have more pics on the blog. Thanks Dan!
Bad News: I forgot that I had the camera when I went to the Energy Solutions Arena & Temple Square and so there are no pictures to show for it (I'm an IDIOT!)


Good News: I got to go to the Energy Solutions Arena and watch the BYU vs. Utah State game which was awesome!!! (Go Cougars!)
Bad News: Several things! Our seats were so high up Sam & I wouldn't of stood a chance in the event of an earthquake. Second problem - who makes a poor chubby girl climb all of those steps, I thought I was going into cardiac arrest! Third problem - I think Sam Hancock looks for ways of getting me in trouble everytime we are around each other. This time he talked me into getting onto the TRAX without a ticket (there is a hefty fine involved if you are caught on there without a ticket, Sam you were wrong!) Fourth problem - Sam is no fighter, an army of ants could destroy him! I could have beaten him up before I turned 6 years old. I don't think he is aware of this because he started a fight with some Aggie fans (by the way we were surrounded by them.) So here I am thinking,"great Sam, we are going to get thrown out, I'm going to miss the game and you are going to get the crap beat out of yourself and I am probably going to end up fighting because it will make me feel bad to see you get hurt:)"


Good News: I got to go to the BYU vs. Portland game. Caleb Brown was in town and wanted to come with me. The Cougars won, we were 7-0.
Bad News: Caleb pleaded with me to get the lower bowl tickets which are 18.00 and not something I'm really willing to pay for but since he hadn't been to a BYU basketball game before I gave in. After half time I had to move because the seats were too uncomfortable for Caleb. He later ditched me for Sean Robertson, thanks a lot Caleb, no more games for you !!!!! :)


Good News: Than & Erica had their waissal party, Grandma Robertson's famous punch was there and I slammed Erica in a game of nertz
Bad News: Erica you didn't even make mention of such a party or the fact that I am the Queen of Nertz. The least you could have done was to take a picture of Joel and ask for money donations to get that kid a new wardrobe! Seriously Joel, that sweater looks like it was made by Mrs. Claus herself in 1903!

Good News: Jana had a girl, they are both doing well.
Bad News: It wasn't a boy so she couldn't name it Jimmer!!!!!

Good News: I get to go home for Christmas this Saturday!
Bad News: I have to go with Master Brown and Dan who likes to scare me so don't be surprised if I get to Oroville by way of heavy liqueur.

2 comments:

ThunderDan said...

You had better get stalked up now because it is a long drive and I think that scaring you may make it go a little quicker!

Anonymous said...

It was SOO great to see you and catch up! And I can't thank you enough for the wonderful massage! :) You are amazing! Feel free to check out my blog whenever you want, I promise I don't care!(Not that it is anything great) :) Talk to you soon!