Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Inquiry

So a week has already gone by and I have nothing to write about. Lets face it, when I'm between my abundant boyfriends I have nothing exciting going on in my life. I know that everyone would get sick of hearing my thoughts on the BYU basketball team and I can only break up with Jimmer so many times. So anyway my point is this; on the weeks that I have nothing to write about I am going to draw from a list constructed by everyone who reads this blog. Pretty much I am asking for ideas. It could be a scene from a movie or TV show acted out (with my own spin on it,)since I have recording technology. It could be subjects that you would like to hear about (as long as it isn't about pink frilly dresses, actually never mind, I would like to write about that.) I can recall some high school era stories if someone would like to black mail another person or re-live our gross and awkward years. So throw in some suggestions especially if I don't know that you read my blog!

8 comments:

ThunderDan said...

I for one would like to hear about a certain wrestling match that took place in Rexburg some years ago. From what I hear there may even be some video footage floating around out there that you or someone else could post so that the rest of us can enjoy it. Just a thought.

LaNell Brown said...

I would like to hear about all the people you love in the world and your personal goals to love someone new each day. Oh and don't be confused by Dan's post he obviously has a misunderstanding of where the wrestling match took place:)

jana said...

a few "shirts, pants, socks, and jock" stories from Coach Hemstalks daughter couldn't hurt.

Mikila said...

There will be NO video footage of the wrestling match Daniel!!! By the way, I'm going to kill you for bringing that up for the millionth time. FYI that wrestling match took place in little town named Roy, Utah

ThunderDan said...

Really? Tell me more about it.

Than and Erica said...

I actually think it would be really cool to pick one gospel related topic and so a semi-devotional/talk thing on it. Weekly. I think it'd be fun to read.

Angelee said...

What about home remedies of getting stains out or cleaning tricks- like how to clean cultured marable without scratching it.

Josh, Mal, Payt, Scar said...

You can always talk about your job, and family updates. You can write funny stories that happen each week. You can tell jokes, post pictures. There is so much you could be adding. Think of your blog more as a place you can vent and post all types of pictures of funny/strange things. I am not sure if that helps, but I tried