Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some People Have Issues





First Off: I'm excited that there is another single person that has started a blog. I'm ecstatic about this event because that means when I click on Sam's name I know that I won't be forced to endure the pictures of little children running around in ridiculous costumes (unless its Pacen or Camry in there BYU attire.) To go along with these pictures I also won't have to hear things like, "my kids are so cute," "so and so did the cutest thing the other day," "I'm sorry that I write about my kids all the time but they are so stinking cute." Mothers please don't take offense, I'm saying this all in good humor but I won't deny that I would prefer to hear about the TRUE BLUE. My expectations are high Sam, I hope that you will meet them :) .


By The Way: Thanks for the input on ideas for my blog. Dan & Nellers get an F on the assignment. And not just an F but a RED F in the words of my father. Erica I actually appreciated your idea, I think I will do that once in a while. Jana I'm going to have to think about a good Coach Hemstalk story for you. If anyone has an idea down the road, please let me know.


Some People Have Issues: Some of you may have noticed LaNell's post today about her new shoes. LaNell cracks me up. If she had anything less than 50 pairs of shoes I do believe that she would think that she is poverty stricken. Above is her closet with all of her shoes. Don't ask me how many shoes she has because I'm pretty stupid and lost count at 48. Here is my theory about LaNell getting a new pair of running shoes, one word: DESPERATION! I tried to coax LaNell into getting online to meet men but she refused and so these are the extreme measures she is taking. Going into a shoe store to meet men. Don't you think that is kind of an expensive way to talk to guys LaNell? Well in any case I'm glad she met up with someone that likes to watch her run!!! I just want to remind you LaNell that some children walk around with no shoes at all, maybe you could be more charitable. By the way our nice room mate Katie helped me plot this out, I like that I'm rubbing off on her! :)

4 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

just for the record all of those shoes are not mine, and up close you would see two pairs of my tennis shoes have big ole holes in the toes

Mikila said...

Don't try to ruin my story by telling lies. You need to focus on more important things like what is the next shoe store you are going to invade :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

You can't totally blame her b/c I give her a lot of shoe hand-me-downs! My feet are fickle and sometimes I only wear shoes once or twice and then they hurt....LaNell does me a favor and takes them off my hands! What a great friend. ;-)

AND, coming from a person who has major foot issues and can only wear the Lunch Lady kind of shoes...I say if you are able then get all the shoes you can! In glorious colors like pink and red too. So there. :)

Big Mama said...

I am offended!! But seriously, what would you rather see pics of, my kids who are cute or ugly me? ya, that's what I thought!