
What a week! Its been full of entertainment! So many things have happened, its probably been the best week of my time out here in Utah. The weekend started when I was able to work at the McKay Events Center for the M C Hammer & Vanilla Ice concert. It was borderline hilarious but very entertaining. There were people that still fit into their hammer pants, about 90% of everyone needed to get turned into the fashion police!!! Other than getting high because there was so much pot there and having to scream at a couple of numb skulls I enjoyed myself.

The next highlight of the week was being able to go to the BYU vs. Utah game. I'm sure everyone is wondering why I have a picture of this pimp in a China made suit. I just have to tell everyone how wonderful Joel is for getting a ticket to this spectacular game for me in exchange for a massage. I know that he thinks that he is getting the better end of the bargain but I'm here to say that once he handed me my ticket, death itself couldn't of grasped it out of my hands! THanks Joel!!!!

The big game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome game!!!!! I'm still excited that I got to be there and if you haven't talked to me in the last 48 hours I should tell you that I haven't been able to talk very well due to losing my voice at the game but the sacrifice was well worth it! A shout out to Miles & Jimmer for a game well played. It was the best game of the season! I guess those prayers of yours worked Sam :)

I thought this picture was very cute and because of the recent accusations against me about not liking to look at kids on blogs I thought I would show Pacen cheering mightily for the Cougars!

Here is the highlight of the week! Sean is a TRUE BLUE! When the BYU game was over he was harassed by some upset Utah fans and so he got this pretty shiner. When I asked him if he was ok he proclaimed to me, "if you think my eye is bad then you should see what happened to the other guy." Way to stand up for your team Sean!
Unfortunately the batteries in my camera died and so I wasn't able to get pictures of the party at Jana & Ben's house which upset me greatly. Today was Cali's blessing, she had the prettiest dress on. After church it was game time (of course instigated by Ryan!) I don't know why I was talked into it but somehow a game of SPOONS commenced. I haven't played this game in several years but I must admit that I enjoyed myself very much even though I have 2 huge cuts on my hand and my entire body is hurting. There is something not right about a chubby girl diving herself into a pile of spoons. What is sad about it is the fact that Malory and I were the worse players but there was an incident about a certain G.I. Joe fan deciding that he wanted to rip the spoon out of my hand because he didn't have one. Actually Josh interfered a lot during this game, Joel has an indented hand (spoon shaped) to prove it. Thanks Jana and Ben for a great day!
4 comments:
Glad to see some pics of my kids on your blog. I know you love them!
That was a fun week and a fun party last night. To bad the camera died cause you were about to get some good blog footage. Here's to your best post yet :)
Is it coincidence that your best weekend yet was one in which I was out of town. Don't worry I chose not to be offended.
Looks like a fun weekend. I love Spoons too. But I don't know if I would fare well in that crowd. :)
Post a Comment