Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Best Meal Ever



The day has finally come but to my dismay BYU got the shaft!!! I couldn't hardly handle waiting to see where BYU would go and also LaNell and I got invited over for stroganoff at Jana & Ben's house. Thanks for the great stroganoff Ben, you get a 4 star salute! Why in the world would BYU play a team for the second time in a row? For once I would like to see BYU get out of the first round but I won't hold my breathe!!! If they do win, I vow to buy Michael the gadget that Jana raved about on her blog :) !

2 comments:

bnetty said...

Yes! I made my video debut on the famous Mikila blog!! BTW... I ate four helpings of leftovers the next day before Jana could have any.

jana said...

what a cute video Mikila! I expect to see you here bright and early for a full day of basketball. Don't lock your keys in your car cause I don't want any excuses and a little company during my 12 hour basketball day will be nice.