Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ESPN - Tournament Challenge - mghemstalk 8

I am going to post my favorite bracket but first a story to the wise. Don't ever lock the keys in your car and leave the spare key in California! Luckily my Light in Shinning Armor showed up to help me. Let me just put out the word for Joel. Not only will he be a great tie salesmen but if anyone needs a car thief, Joel should be your man. Honestly I thought he and I were going to be out there for ever trying to get my car open but Joel just showed up, put his light on his head, got out his wire and had my car open in minutes.




ESPN - Tournament Challenge - mghemstalk 8

Today I have been toiling and pondering over my brackets on ESPN. I even thought of buying the $70.00 Direct TV package so that I could watch BYU win twice (I'm not laughing at you Michael, I'm laughing with you.) I chose this bracket to share with everyone because it is how I would like to see things turn out even though I know it is a long shot. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO COUGARS!

1 comment:

jana said...

At least you don't have any kids to lock in your car - I've done that once - not fun and not fun when Ben brings a car full of people when he comes to rescue you. I lost motherhood points that day!
and unfortunately there is nothing to say about our dear cougars :(