
Here is good ol' Sasha right after she did my hair. I do have to say that the smile is fake! In fact I thought I was going to cry when I saw that I looked like a zebra. I actually like my hair now but for some reason, my hair didn't react the way it should to the hair coloring and so the red was really red and the brown turned black! I don't by any means blame Sasha, she is a great hair dresser but when a person like me gets shocked, there is a reason for it! Anyway I like Sasha so much, she has helped me out of a couple of sticky situations, the most current event is when I called her at 11 pm (I know she doesn't go to bed early,) to ask her if I could sleep at her house because I had just moved and couldn't find the house that I was supposed to be staying at (I know, my sense of direction hasn't improved much since high school haha.) She was more than happy to help. Thanks Sasha, you are the best!

Here is Easter Day. The day was actually great, the only thing I hate about Easter is the candy. It should be obvious to people that I like candy but the problem is that I eat all of it in like 3 days! The Hancocks and the Youngs gave me Easter baskets, thanks you guys, you are great even though I will probably gain 5 pounds this week! Right now I live with one of my old missionary companions Brittney Young. Her family has been very gracious in allowing me to stay at their home. They have been very kind and I enjoy being around them. For Easter dinner I went to Than & Erica's home. If anyone hasn't sampled some of Erica's home cooking, you really are missing out! Even though I threw one of her meals up in her bathroom I still love Erica's food. I also like to go over there because Than is constantly cringing at my comments. Yesterday I was told to shift my mouth down to a PG rating. Sorry Than, my filter is in repair right now.
3 comments:
Love your hair!;)
your hair looks great! So glad you had a great Easter. So you moved? Where?
Your hair looks great.
Post a Comment