Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm On Protest!

Before I jump into my protesting I do want to say that I'm excited for this weekend! Conference is my favorite time of year and I love it. I hope everyone takes advantage of it and watches this instead of watching March Madness (this is more of a caution to myself!)



Moving on .......



Its come to my attention that there is a numerous group of people that would like to see Michael Robertson start a blog. I tried to coax Michael into this while I was home but my pleas fell upon deaf ears. Michael I know that you have said that you have nothing to write about but I will beg to differ! Here is my list of subjects that I would like to hear about:

1. BYU, yes not a great time right now but football is just around the corner!

2. The doctrine of Kolob according to Frank Gomez.

3. Ward activities that include the attendance of Tina Bacon and Cross Eyes

4. Weddings that are held in your back yard

5. Moments in Elders Quorum

6. Dealings with the wonderful employees at the 7V

7. Video recording of you trying to grab objects with Jana's handy gadget

8. Tea & Scrumpet parties put on by Rosalinda.



I feel like I have giving so adequate ideas for you to start with. Everyone else should throw in some ideas.

2 comments:

Angelee said...

I would also like to hear about letters you got from the Young Women while on your mission, past Nertz losses, any manual labor you've ever been involved in and camping trips involving HH.

shauna said...

This is Ben. I'm sending a warning to Michael not to get sucked into the world of blogging!!!