Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Fell In Love!!

So if you don't already know this, I prefer dark skinned men! I am however willing to make an exception for one person (no it isn't Mike McBride.) I was in the BYU library and low and behold I get trapped into the elevator with Jimmer Fredette. Of coarse because I am half retarded he probably went home and told his roommates that some crazy chubby girl tried to tie him up and take him home, but it was worth it. I actually wasn't too ridiculous until I said, "I'm so glad that they got rid of Trent Plaisted!" Good thing Jimmer is pretty cool because after the awkward pause he laughed. Unfortunately I had no camera to prove that this experience happened because LaNell was climbing some ridiculous mountain (like we need proof of that!) so you all will just have to take my word for it. The only thing that was unsatisfying about this experience was that I didn't get to make out with him.

13 comments:

Big Mama said...

And who is that? never heard of him....

Anonymous said...

This will seriously make my day every day to read this. Thanks Mikila for making me laugh on an otherwise boring Sunday.

Anonymous said...

In case you don't know, Grammy is Becky...I would change it to another name for those who don't own my grandchildren, but I don't know how and I don't want to learn how.

Cook Family said...

Mikila, Mikila , just another sucker being pulled into world of blogging! So glad your here! Another home grown groupy for me to check up on. so keep it up so I know what your up to. Love ya
Nichole (the only sane one here, studley)

Angelee said...

You are OOC!Thinking you can just publish whatever you want. This blog of yours is going to turn into an outlet of terrible lies...for one, you don't really hate pink. The pictures kill me!

Parley and Katie Call said...

This is the funniest thing ever. I'm so glad you have a blog...and don't act like you don't like it!

I do like how you compared LaNell to Richard Simmons...just be glad I don't live w/you b/c then you'd have the exercise AND nutrition freaks barking at you! I'm glad she's banning the ice cream and dr. pepper!!! :)

jana said...

Two thumbs up Mikila... but... If I am funding this thing then I should get to edit the posts before they go up and before you offend any random people that can't read this and recognize that it's just Mikila and they shouldn't get offended! I'm looking forward to your next post and would be happy to proof read it first!

Mishie Moo said...

Man, LaNell has really gone down hill since she left my house. I always knew she would abuse it if she ever got any power. Hint: Don't let her think she has any power.

LaNell Brown said...

This quote made me laugh and think of you "Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth" It would be awesome if you shared a story to go along with that quote on your blog:)

Angelee said...

Don't you dare leave me threating comments on my blog. Two can play at this game sister. This is not a part of our fav five agreement. Maybe you need you review it and apolize accordingly!!!

Justin and LeAnne said...

Mikila...I laughed the entire time I read your blog. My advice to you "DON'T GIVE UP THE ICE CREAM!" A person can't live without it. Stand your ground.

ThunderDan said...

Just tell LaNell that Dr. Pepper is the nectar of the Gods, and then burp or something.

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Mikila!! You crack me up! Im so glad I found your blog. How the heck are you?!?! I agree with LeAnne too by the way.. Dont give up the ice cream!