Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Becky & I Are Twiners!





Its a good thing that Becky Hancock and I aren't incharge of any prison camps. The prisoners wouldn't last 10 minutes before they broke down, bursting into tears. Becky and I go way back starting off with her babysitting Shane and I. I believe she was unaware but Joe and Than used to lock Shane and I up in the bedrooms and told us we would get beaten up if we tried to leave. Unfortunately we were both rather naive and small. Joe & Than, I would pay money for you 2 to try that now :)!


Becky is awesome for the following reasons:


1. We are a lot alike so therefore who can dispute our transcendency.


2. Sarcasm is what we eat, drink, pee and breathe. (Aside from Dr.Pepper of course.)


3. You always know where you stand with her, there definitely isn't any beating around the bush!


4. She always complimented me on my rainbow shorts :) I wish I could still fit into those ahaha.


5. She would let me come over and hang out with her when I didn't want to go to school.


6. She would let Michelle Rotar and I jump into the slime infested pool in the middle of the fall.


7. She has never told me that I need to change even though I know there is a lot of room for improvement.


8. She loves animals.

9. She would look the other way when Michelle and I would raid the Little Debbie truck :).

Thanks for being awesome! You are the greatest!

3 comments:

Angelee said...

I have a picture of those rainbow shorts somewhere. I'm going to dig it up.

Mishie Moo said...

I had totally forgotten about jumping into the pool. Why did we do that again? I'm sure it was just to fit in and be cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mikila!! I couldn't think of anyone that I would rather be twinners with. Just yesterday Katie and Kelsey jumped in our pool for some school project and I thought of you two.