Friday, January 23, 2009

LOST is back!!!






LOST is back in full force, I am a happy person! LOST is so awesome, there are so many reasons why I love it, the most important reasons are right above this string of words :) ! I don't know why it is but I have such a weakness for dark skin, long hair, beards, tattoos and a guy with a gun :) ! Who can pass up these hotties???? If you think that you can, we can no longer be friends. Several other things that I like about LOST: how Sun has developed into a vengeful & cynical creature (I hope that she breaks out some Karate Kid moves.) They all have to go back! I think that everyone is more interesting on the island rather than off it. Is John Latham going to come back to life?? I love how Benjamin Lynos has somehow weaseled his way into every one's life again (clever guy!)

I rate the first episode a 9.5 out of 10. The only thing I hated about watching LOST is that I made the mistake of watching it at Jana & Ben's house. So I won't lie, I was completely engrossed in the show, the commercials started and then Ben stepped in from the computer room (quietly,) and then screamed out. I'm not going to say that I jumped 50 feet in the air because nobody will believe that but I will say that if everyone continues to scare me I am going to die at a very young age!!!















7 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

Dan would be very proud of Ben.

LaNell Brown said...

oh and the first guy is hot the other two are questionable.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me LaNell....Jack is cute and Sayid is definitely hot. I'm just wondering where Hurley is on the whole hot list????

shauna said...

What about Desmond? He is my favorite guy. I am little concerned about your alleged "fan" status. John Latham?? It is either John Locke or Jeremy Bentham. And it is Ben Linus. Ben and I also love the show.

Mikila said...

Shauna, your stupid! Don't get on my blog and try to correct me again. I'll write whatever I want to.

Cook Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cook Family said...

I am so excited that Lost is back. We are huge fans too. If I could be anyone, it would be Kate. having the choice of the hot doctor or hot bad boy, who could choose? In any case, why choose? Have your cake and eat it too!!!!