Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life in Janaville


Some people may not understand this picture so here is some background. Angelee posted some pictures during Christmas time and Erica couldn't help but to tell Angelee that they were "samers." Jana then proceded to write about a so called city that will be named Janaville.

First off - here is LaNell and I as "samers." I can handle nopers and yepers but samers .... what has this world come to? Jana I hope that you will forbid these kind of words should I chose to come live in your sarcastic kingdom:).


Life in Janaville - This is what I'm imagining

1. No one would go hungry or naked because we would have Joel ship food & clothing in from China.

2. There would be a 7v on every corner to accomodate the soda addicts (I'm not the only one!)

3. We would have a college team that would compete in the Mountain West Conference (this team could actually play defense!)

4. We have to have a Charlie's - maybe we could send Angelo to the back cooking area to steal the recipes.

5. I will run a day care program for all the little kiddies because I love kids!

6. The color pink would NOT be allowed, so sorry Pilar, you won't be able to live here.

7. To go along with the 7v on every corner there would need to be a gym on every corner or otherwise LaNell refuses to come along (she could also serve in the capacity of telling people if they are too chubby.)

8. We have to have a ghetto somewhere just so everyone doesn't feel like they are in the wrong place.
Oroville is great!

10 comments:

Than and Erica said...

There is nothing wrong with the word samers!

shauna said...

I agree with Mikila. Samers should be outlawed. Same with Preggers. People aren't preggers they are pregnant. Janaville doesn't sound too bad.

Angelee said...

Sorry peeps- Erica and I are samers and there is nothing than can be done about that. Janaville is coming along nicely. I will live there (Jana already invited me) and I will wear pink. I think Dr. Pepper should be outlawed though.

jana said...

looks like we have some competition for Mayor - Mikila has some great ideas - minus number 5 or whatever the one about her running the day care is. I think we will let Angelee be Mayor though because Massages will be in high demand and I support her No DP law.

Mikila said...

Looks like NO massages for anyone!!!! How could you gang up on me with Angelee like that Jana????? YOu are not going to get a very brillant community if its full of people that can't appreciate a good Dr.Pepper (it has 23 flavors!)

Olive and Kaylee said...

Mikila, I appreciate all 23 flavors and would be proud to stalk my house with Dr. Pepper for when you come to give massages. Although I have had to switch to diet because I'm getting a little chubbers.

Than and Erica said...

see there---chubbers! samers, chubbers, preggers...It's all good!

Anonymous said...

Walt paid me the biggest compliment today as I was leaving for work. He said, "You are starting to sound just like Mikila." And I replied, "Thank you. I love Mikila!"

Cook Family said...

Wow, no room in the inn for me I guess. With two girls, we are all about the pink!!! And that would be a no go on the Dr. Pepper. Nasty stuff. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. But now I know were all the crazies will be living, so anywhere else should be safe. hahaha

Parley and Katie Call said...

Twinners is still my favorite.