
Dear Jimmer,
I'm sorry to inform you that our relationship is over! I just can't take it anymore! I'm about to clean out Wal Mart of all their chocolate due to stress and my room mates don't want to be around me because I'm cranky. You don't even seem to notice me, I feel neglected. You haven't gotten a massage yet, I haven't gotten any free tickets to the games and yet I show my undying dedication by coming to every home game. Your performance in the last several games have been nothing to smile about, if anything vomit forms and comes up through my nose. Do you not know how to block? Do you not know how to shoot a 2 pointer instead of a 3 pointer when there is 3 seconds left ( the game wouldn't have gone into overtime!) Can you score more than 8 points a game (San Diego State?) I'm sick of giving but never getting a win back. Please don't try to win me back with roses and candies, they will do you no good. Good luck with your future. As for me my heart will hopefully mend in the upcoming years. I shall never forget the pain you have caused me.
Sincerely,
Bitter & Depressed
6 comments:
You'll be back, Mikila. You'll be back.
Love,
Jimmer
Mikila,
I suck at the game of basketball for one reason and one reason only... you are not in my life. Our next home game, I want you to run out on the court and show your undying love for me to the world. Be creative and surprise me and the world. Do something that people will never stop talking about! I can't wait to see you!
Yours truly,
JF32
You make me laugh!
you better be loving Jimmer now! 28 against wyoming followed up by a sweet performance against Air Force, you are such a fair weather fan, you are not TRUE BLUE. Jimmer rules, Mikila Drools!
I can't mention your name on my blog because I beat your high score. I know you don't believe it but I am 1st, 2nd , and 3rd in the ski jump. Sorry champ, better start practicing.
okay, that was not me. That was Than. I was the first, but Than was the the last. You probably knew that with the drooling comment. :)
Post a Comment