
Of course I have a lot to write about when I go home for Christmas. Why do I enjoy Oroville so much?? It was an eventful trip as always so hopefully I can point out the highlights without to much frivolity.
Highlight #1 Going Home
If you ask LaNell if I'm a selfish person she will say yes. Apparently the midsize vehicle didn't have enough room to accommodate all of my toiletries, frilly pink bows and my father's meat pies (don't ask.) Because of my selfishness LaNell couldn't bring her exercising equipment which includes weights, the stretchy rubber bands, the ab roller, an olyptical and a medicine ball :). Sam Hancock was kind enough to let me put some of my stuff in his car. I wanted to make this comment because a lot of people don't think Sam is very nice but I'm here to say that he isn't a jerk, he just doesn't possess any tact :). After Dan & I sang a few Christmas carols we were told to shut up. I would like to say that the day went well but to my dismay BYU did not have an over achieving day!!!! SIDE NOTE: As you can see in the picture Dan is either really excited to go home or he just realized that the 2 glasses of prune juice he drank in the morning is going to exit before he gets home :).
Highlight #2 Rock Band
Master Brown and I decided to go to Angelee's one evening. My expectations of being entertained were exceeded. The Petersens got the Rock Band game. I taped 2 different recordings but unfortunately Angelee prohibited me posting the second. Needless to say Angelee has quit a knack for singing. Besides getting to hear her sing I also saw the reasons why no other mother will be able to buy their daughter pink & brown clothing , its because Angelee has purchased every article of clothing!
Highlight #3 I got Jewed
Highlight #3 I got Jewed
I just want to complain about not getting any mandarins or grapefruit. I'm not going to name any names but I will say that if I don't get a crate full of mandarins and grapefruit names will show up on my hate list for depriving a chubby girl of essential nourishment.
Final Highlight #4 The Video
So a little background for a moment. For Emily Taylor's 14th birthday there was a small sleepover party at the Taylor's house. The guests included Michelle, Jennie, Erica Pratt, Brittney, LaNell, Angelee and I. I don't know what it is about video cameras but when they come out people seem to do crazy things. Somehow we all decided to become pregnant and do a talk show about it. When Emily was home for Christmas I decided to go visit her and I requested that we watch the video. Needless to say I was enthralled completely. Erica was the interviewer and since I was banned from putting the video on the blog I thought I would do a little game instead.
This is the guessing game. I will put either a quote or action of someone at the party and you guess who spoke or acted.
"I was raped when I was 13 years old."
" I don't know who the father is (this was done in bursting sobs)!"
Someone was convulsing on the floor in the middle of child labor.
" I hope the stork brings me a baby girl." (Somebody needs to sit her down and talk!)
Someone punched there stomach in several times, I'm assuming they changed their mind about having a child.
Someone not only stuffed their stomach with a balloon but also their butt and chest.
Erica asked someone what they were going to name their child, the person responded with,"I"m going to name my child Pain."
All in all Christmas was fun. I almost didn't return to Utah because right as I was about to leave I was informed that "there is nothing special about Utah and why does everyone have to leave?"
Becky, I just want to hold your hand and tell you that everything is going to be alright :)!
6 comments:
you're so cute. i'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the 'ville. it was sure great to see you and catch up. talk to you soon. :)
Your picture turned out better than mine. (although I still look like I'm in the army) I can't believe how OOC you all were back in the day! :)
OH, and don't you love Angelee's apron??? :)
becky, I agree completely! Whats the big deal about Utah anyway and why does everyone want to move there?
Ki - I can't believe we didn't even get to hang out. Don't even ask about NYE. Ya, I didn't see anyone at all! Argh!
Mikila-that was borderline. When I saw the video at the bottom I just about got on a plane to come tackle you. You're lucky you have common sense. Anyway, it was good to see you over break. Don't worry, we get to do it all again at the end of the month. Remind me to tell you the highlights of the shower...hilarious.
I recognize my quote and Emily's. I remember the other things being said, but I can't remember by who. Was Angelee the one who was punching her stomach?
Post a Comment